Friday, November 21, 2008

we've got a civil war on our hands

brace yourselves people, things are about to get ugly! and i don't mean this kind of ugly:


i mean this kind of ugly:but before i explain... LoW, LEAVE! now!!! i granted your wish, now you grant mine. i didnt listen in on your conversation, so you need to do the same for me. this doesnt concern you. so back away!

ok, so the other day i called up LoW to have a fun sisterly conversation. because we are fun and we are sisters. while i was chatting away a funny sonic commercial came on.

i LOVE the sonic commercials just as much as i love sonic! obviously my love for sonic runs very.very. deep. i do, after all, drive hours just to partake in sonic goodness! (remember that for later)

so i tell LoW my plans to remake a sonic commercial for blogging entertainment. i tell her how many moons ago, my friend shelley and i were at sonic and were going to do one then. and how shad and i needed to travel there now to make one. yes...travel. one hour there and one hour back. because that's how much i love sonic and thats how much i wanted to remake a commercial. that's how dedicated i am to sonic. and i deserve to do something for them!

you will not believe what she said! she said, and i quote: "i should get nolan to do one." nooooooo! just because her son likes to do videos doesn't mean she should steal my idea for him! yes, i know its not really my idea. i know that many others have probably had this idea. WEVER, i didn't tell them about my desire to do it before they decided to do it! nor am i related to them.

and you will not believe what happened next! she texted me, that very night, to tell me that they'd made the commercial!! to which i responded, and i quote: "jerk." because the definition of a jerk is "a sister who steals your idea when you requested that she not steal your idea."

so back and forth we went until finally she said she wouldn't share it! now, i hear tell that she thinks we should have a face off. that she should share hers, and i should share mine, and we should let the people vote for whose is funniest.

first of all, she's just setting herself up for failure with that idea. second of all, i love sonic more!! she's said many a times that she doesn't understand my huge love for them that i'm so willing to drive hours for them. third of all, if she really wanted to be part of it, why couldn't she wait one measly month and we could have all done one together? 4 heads are better than...just hers and nolans. fourth of all, i don't accept her offer of seeing "whose is funniest." fifth of all, until this is all resolved in a way that i'm happy with...her memebership has been revoked.


tell me you agree with me. tell me i'm right people.

ok, i'm done now. sorry to drag you into this war.

7 comments:

ldsboysrock said...

Chicken.

Sister Black said...

all i can say is...that's one ugly cat! (and i refuse to be the judge. i stay in trouble all the time as it is. I'M SWITZERLAND!)

I am LoW said...

MOTHER!!! You comment on HER blog and not mine?!?!

AniC AniC AniC!!!

(and I did NOT read this post, just the comments)

Anonymous said...

I think that you two doing one together sounds like a fair compromise.
I don't know what the huge deal with Sonic is though, their food is way greasy..and they take away delicious sweetheart brownie blasts, and never sell them again. What kind of business does that???
p.s. AniC, sorry that I didn't text back about the cradle cap. It would have taken forever to text back my answer, because I stink at texting. BUT..try Selson Blue or baby oil over night (and the wash). Noel had it for a really long time.

Anonymous said...

ps.s...there is no 'scary' reaction, but that's what I would have picked.

I am LoW said...

Where is everyone's competitive spirit?!?!

Jessica said...

I say, face off! AniC, your 'Sonic-lover' spirit will shine through! I have complete faith in your abilities as a 'sonic-actor'!!! (And I want to see LoW's...)